Hello, everybody! I had read of this wonderful tag a few times before, but I only felt like doing it when Midnight Ranter posted her answers. So thank you!
1. Who was your very first follower (if you can find out)? Tag them and give them a shout out!
I just checked, and it’s Mahriya from MyBookishLife! omg thank you so much, I remember the smile you put on my face. 🙂
2. What was the last milestone you reached?
Umm, I REACHED 50+ FOLLOWERS?? HOW?? THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH?? I LOVE YOU ALL?? Yeah, well, I say 50+ when I actually mean 51. But thank you so, so much, you all make my day.
3. What was the very first post you posted on your blog? Share it with us!
My first post was a review of my favourite book at the time. I didn’t write a ‘Hello World’ post or ‘Welcome to my outlandish blog’ kind of thing, I just straight on started. Because I’m not very good with hellos and didn’t want to make you feel awkward reading my lengthy introduction. Anyway, it was a review on ‘Finding Audrey‘ and that was the title, omg it was so vague I see that now. I mean it could have been a weird twist of Finding Nemo and no one could have known. 😂
4. Who was your most recent follower? Tag them and give them a shout out!
May Everly @ForeverandEverly, thank you! It means such a lot to me.
5. What was the last post you posted and who was the very first person who took their time to click the like button? Give them a shout out!
My latest post? It was…hmmm…The Selcouth Award. The first person who took the time to click the like button? It was…hmmm…I’m not sure…Rainbow Girl. Ty ever so much. 🙂 x Please tell me if it wasn’t you or know a way to find out exactly because I’m so confuzzled.
6. How many months have you been blogging for?
Me?? Um, well, I’ve gone through a couple blogs before this one, but I’m really glad I settled on this one. I started mid october, so it’s already been 4 months. 4??
7. Do you have any bloggers you’re friends with? Give them a shout out.
‘Kay, for this one, I HAVE TO copy Midnight Ranter’s answer:
Oh bloody hell.. is this a trick question? Because it may seem easy but I assure you, it bloody well isn’t. I have so many epic blogging mates round here! Besides, what if I consider the blogger my friend and they don’t? Talk about awkward. Or what if they consider me a friend and, although I’m admittedly very honoured and flattered, I forget to mention them? Or what if my amnesiac self forgets to mention a dear friend and they get offended? The anxiety level is over the charts now.
But okay, I’ll mention the few that I’m relatively really chummy with but I promise you, everyone that comments or even drops a like has an automatic spot in my heart.
So yeah, there’s Mahriya from My Bookish Life, whom I did an interview with, and Elena from Out ‘N’ About, Shania from Life As Shania, Evelynn and Nathalia from Our Little DIY Corner, their blogs are all SO awesome, you have to check them out.
8. Who originally created the last meme or tag you participated in? Give them a shout out!
My last ‘award’ was created my Solace Skier. It was such a cool one, too.
9. Have you any social media related to your blog?
10. Last but not least …. Just say thanks to all your followers.
Thank you all, every like, comment and follow makes my whole entire face light up and it’s wonderful to have such a welcoming community. Thank you! 🙂 I tag everyone mentioned in this post and every one of YOU as well.
This was such a brilliant tag to do! 🙂