Hi guys! I’m back with an award post, as I said I would be! Thank you ever so much for 122 followers! 🙂 Special thank you to LonelyMeme @Life in a Blogshell and bloggingsunsets @Blogging Sunsets for tagging me!
- Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
- Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
- You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
- After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Things that are unique about me:
I am a blogger. I am a feminist. I am a reader. I am a writer. I am a student. I am a friend. I am friendly. I am positive. I play the cello and the piano, but used to play the violin and ukelele. My favourite books are I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson and The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee. I am a musician. I am one of the few people who didn’t find All the Bright Places inspiring. I don’t ever wear make up except lip balm but that doesn’t really count. I have social anxiety. I am amazing. I am beautiful. I am me. (cringe. 🙂 )
Erynn @Erynn Loves Books
Ivy & Em @Two Girls Two Mountains
Peri @P.S. It’s Peri
I hope you liked the post! Are you enjoying the Easter break? See y’all soon! xx